Vcbux My Own Payment Proof

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Receive $2 in VcBux. Already Here I Share Paying PTC Sites. My Many Members are Joined In PTC Sites.

But, Some Members are Asking me

* This Sites are Paying Really?
* How this Possible?
* This Sites are Scam?

So, I Decide to Share My Own Payment Proofs. 



 Here, I Post EwBux Payment Proof :-    ( See Right Side, Many Payment Proofs Are Available )



( I Receive My Vcbux Payment via Paypal, See this Image Where I Receive and When I Receive. Click the Image to View Big Size )





Members I am Happy to Post this Proof. I Know Now all My Members are Joined VcBux!

vcBux



NOTE : If You Join Vcbux you get $2 on Every 50 days. This $2 Amount is Enough? ? ? ? ?  If You Want $15 on Every Month! Join More Best PTC Sites. 

0 comments:

Popular Posts

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP